REMASTERING MINISTRY TRAINING
Every now and again, our ministries need some shaking up, a new outlook and a completely new master plan. This is where I come in handy. I will come into your church and help you build the ministry you have been called to by assisting your advancement. I will aid the Pastors, leaders and congregation in: implementing ministries, formulating guidelines and procedures, casting the vision of the Pastor through training and developing core leaders, and assist where needed in the areas of teaching, preaching, evangelizing, and prayer fellowship.
To build the Kingdom of God for the work of the ministry to which we have been called.
To advance the Kingdom of God in assisting in the work of Congregational Redevelopment and Church Plant Consultant.
To aid in the Redevelopment/Church Plant in constructing effective ministries, evangelizing, teaching & preaching, prayer and leadership development through discipleship and servanthood.
1. Assist pastors, leaders, and congregations in implementing ministries (prayer, evangelism/outreach, discipleship, small group classes, and fellowship).
2. Assist in formulating ministry guidelines and procedures if necessary.
3. Assist in casting the vision of the pastor through training and developing core leaders.
4. Assist where needed in the areas of teaching, preaching, evangelizing, and prayer fellowship.
- To assist in the strategic planning of redevelopment congregation/church plant.
- To assist in implementing/formulating the foundation or restructuring of the church by applying biblical principles.
- To enhance leadership and congregation within a time period of 2 months.
- If needed, further planning will be discussed.
- To assist churches locally, statewide, and internationally.
- The God given assignment will consist of fasting and praying with the Senior Pastor and congregation a week prior to the initial start of the training.
- To assist the Pastor and congregation with strategic training and development two weekends out of the month in the areas of prayer, evangelism, discipleship, and leadership development.